Monday, December 20, 2010

Working on a Sunday

WIP, Renato Parolin "Bosco di Bengtsson"

I had no choice, it had to be done, *someone* had to go do that site visit at the ocean.  Because the husband was too sick yesterday to take care of the kids, and the site in question was thankfully not an industrial site or some other unsavory place, I packed up the three of us and off we went. 

I will spare you a picture of the actual site in question, it was just a foreclosed hotel building, vacant and paint-by-numbers.  But the kids did have a good time helping me look for "mystery pipes", and this was the view from the top floor.



Not too shabby.

And of course once we'd seen what was just around the corner, off we went.







It was gorgeous, sunny but freezing wind.  You can see how the kids are bundled up.  But I have to admit, I think that hour or so running around on the beach with that brisk wind did more to recuperate us from our various illnesses than the whole previous two weeks of house-bound quarantine.  Amazing how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment