Monday, December 27, 2010

51 down, one to go

Whoo.  We had a wonderful, low key weekend that I sorely needed. I hope your holiday weekend was just what you needed as well!

 I've got a little work to do this week, but I've told the office that I'm trying to take vacation and I'll see out the few things that need done by the end of the year, but otherwise I'm not going to take on anything new or respond to requests that aren't urgent or essential. 

We'll see how that works out. 

So other than that, my main plans for this week are playing Lego with the kids, internet shopping for the things I didn't get for Christmas, and stitching.  I still want to finish at least one more WIP this year, and I should whip up a couple thank-you cards. 

This is part of one of the pieces I want to finish this by the end of the year, but I don't know if I'll quite make it, what do you think?


This is the almost-finished bottom piece for DK Designs' hanging garden Brazilian Embroidery pattern.  I've got the top piece about half done, but not ready to show it to you yet.  I think I can finish the stitching, but the assembly is what I'm not sure about...

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty piece, Jessica! I so admire those who embroider and can bring to life the things I can see in my mind but have no idea how to execute! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete