Sunday, December 5, 2010

Trip to the Tree Farm

Yesterday was a beautiful but chilly day to be outside.  For hours in the morning the tiny tiny mushrooms had tiny tiny ice crystals.



And the rose hips glowed in the sunshine



And it was a great day to go to the tree farm to get our Christmas tree.



The girl likes the little ones.



But the one we took home was a more average size; it's all bedecked now and I'm sure you'll all see it eventually.  
 It's easy to forget to enjoy the view since the horizon is so often hidden by clouds, but it was a gorgeous gem of a day and the mountains were out in full view.     


What, you can't see them?  Look over there:


Which reminds me, I need to get back to that Chatelaine Designs project.




1 comment:

  1. Love those gorgeous photos! Thanx for sharing. I especially like the mushrooms covered in ice crystals. Your Alpine Garden looks great. This is the first time I've actually seen a close up picture of the center.

    ReplyDelete