Thursday, December 9, 2010

I spent all day driving around in the rain

And I have no interesting pictures to show for it.  Sometimes my job, which I do love, just seems like constant slogs along interstates to various industrial warehouse parks.  Followed by paperwork.

They lack beauty, but whattya gonna do.

I did hear *fingers crossed* I may get assigned some interesting sites involving travel beyond the greater Puget Sound basin in the next few weeks, but I will not count my chickens before they hatch. 

Instead, I will warm myself on these gray days with memories of road trips past.


And go drink some hot chocolate.



And play in my threads. 



That should help.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those things will help, but I think playing with those threads will help the most! (especially if you can put a few stitches in something)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it did! I even finished that bellpull, finally. Whoo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete