Friday, December 10, 2010

Bellpull (almost) finished!

The stitching is done!


This thing is so long and narrow, it's difficult to photograph.  Oh well, the stitching is done!  You'll recall this is the TW fruit bellpull I am finishing for my grandmother.  Very glad to have this done.  Today I will do the bellpull assembly, and then off in the mail it will go. 

And then I will reward myself with more creative embroidery!  My currently love is a copper-and-navy fantastical garden based on an antique drawing, which I think is not too far from finished...now that the bellpull is done I doubt I'll work on much else until it's done.   A tease:

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I have this pattern in my stash, along with the floral bell pull, and both are very very intimidating to me!

    ReplyDelete