Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's almost the weekend, right?

Sorry not so many posts this week.  It's been a busy one.  And the weather dreary and rainy, November's come early. 

But, at least it is almost the weekend.   It will be a busy one full of sugared-up children stuck indoors because of the cold and wet...  I still hold out hope to to finish a small project this weekend, but even if I don't, here are some of the things I resolve to stop and enjoy, no matter what:

The framed and finished samplers on the wall-

The Workbasket's "Stitch in Time", finished in June 2009.
Special, carved pumpkins-


Lego (a rainy day essential)-


and the last autumn leaves.


What are you going to stop and enjoy?


2 comments:

  1. Your Stitch in Time is amazing! Did you use the designer's choice of silks and fabric or a conversion? So pretty! It must be added to my wish list posthaste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! I used the silk conversion packet offered on the HDF site and 36 ct Silkweaver linen in color "Rock Quarry". I never get tired of looking at this finish. :)

    ReplyDelete