Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Shopping?  Maybe.  I want to go out and feel the energy of the crowds and get decorations and stocking stuffers for all and sundry, but to go shopping today would involve dragging the kids along so maybe we'll just hit one or two of the lower-traffic stores.  We are out of coffee so there's my excuse for an expedition.

But I did get to do some shopping for myself last weekend, there was a quilting and sewing show over at the fairgrounds.  My biggest purchase was this bundle of quilting cottons (and would have been the pattern too, but that was only $0.01 with purchase of the fabric, score!). 


I absolutely adore these colors and the model for this quilt was stunning and did not look so difficult, so maybe this will be a good Christmas-break project.  It'll be my first quilt larger than a couple placemats strung together, so we'll see how that goes.  

Also there was scissors acquisition involved but that'll be a future post.  Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment