Sunday, February 27, 2011

The last snowfall

I hope! 

Late February/early March is notorious for weird, changeable weather around here.  It has been frosty cold.



And it has been snowing off and on for the last few days.  I think this is probably the last gasp of winter, because spring seems to be beginning to poke up its head.





So I've been continuing to hibernate, dreaming of summer vacation to the desert (yes that's the kind of crazy I am) and stitching the gray days away.  And planning.  This coming week is both my birthday and the six-month-anniversary of this blog.  Celebrations all around!

1 comment:

  1. Dreaming of visiting the desert is not crazy! After all, it's where I live year round. (And in the summer I dream of being a reverse snowbird.) Well, maybe dreaming of visiting the desert on a summer vacation IS a little bit crazy - but I think it's allowed when winter's overstaying its welcome! Thanks for sharing your pictures with those glimpses of Spring.

    ReplyDelete